- What is the Honda Ridgeline Installation Kit? A:
These are the direct links to the parts that you will need to install:
- 4ft Strut Channel
- Quantity: 2
- Link: Zoro.com (Product Listing)
- Does this offer cabin clearance for my Honda Ridgeline? A: The Shiprock Bed Rack System offers cabin clearance for your Honda Ridgeline the Shiprock Mid Rack System does not (12.5")
- Does it work with a tonneau cover? A: Our system works great with selected tonneau covers, however, installation with the Honda Ridgeline is the more challenging one because the bed is so specific and they use the same three bolts in the bed that the unistrut channel we use. Therefore small modifications are required, some customers go to a shop or some prefer to do it at home if they are handy enough. Please refer to our Cover Compatibility List. No truck drilling is required.
- Can I install a RTT? A: Yes, by adding the 4CX ROOF/SIDE BARS you can actually adjust the distance between both bars to match the rails of any Roof Top Tent in the market and you will be able to bolt it directly into our 4CX ROOF/SIDE BARS with the factory clamps that come with the RTT.
- What is the weight capacity? A: Rated Capacity Evenly Distributed (Static) 800 Lbs. / Dynamic Capacity 300 Lbs.
- How much does the products weigh?
SHIPROCK MID RACK: 70 LBS
SHIPROCK BED RACK: 88 LBS
- If you add the 4CX ROOF/SIDE BARS, it will add 28 LBS for each pair.