Does this work with the utili-track in the Nissan Frontier? A: Yes it does, even though our brackets are not long enough to reach the utili-track, you can still install it by using our pinch-in clamps since there is enough space in between the bed rail and the utili-track to fit them.
Does this offer cabin clearance for my Nissan Frontier? A: The Shiprock Bed Rack System offers cabin clearance for your Nissan Frontier, the Shiprock Mid Height Rack System (12.5) does not!
Is your product compatible with a tonneau cover? A: Yes! Our system is compatible with selected tonneau covers. Please refer to our Cover Compatibility List
Can I install a RTT? A: Yes, by adding the 4CX ROOF/SIDE BARS you can actually adjust the distance between both bars to match the rails of any Roof Top Tent in the market and you will be able to bolt it directly into our 4CX ROOF/SIDE BARS with the factory clamps that come with the RTT.
- How much does this weight?
- SHIPROCK MID RACK: 70 LBS
- SHIPROCK BED RACK: 88 LBS
- If you add the 4CX ROOF/SIDE BARS, it will add 28 LBS for each pair.
- What is the weight capacity? A: Rated Capacity Evenly Distributed (Static) 800 Lbs. / Dynamic Capacity 300 Lbs